Sunday, May 31, 2009

.nursery.complete.

Abby's nursery is finally COMPLETE!  I have finally got some GREAT pictures of her fabulous little room - thanks Jennifer!  My sister, aka "Aunt Jenn," came over this afternoon with her wonderful photog skills to capture some of the best pics!  There is still a picture frame I must get and hang on the wall but everything else is FINISHED!

The nursery has been a challenge to complete - mainly because I wanted EVERYTHING perfect!  It was alot of hard work and I couldn't have put it together without Jennifer's help.  All of her ideas and decorating advice are all over it!  THANKS SO MUCH!!!!  

This Wednesday, we can OFFICIALLY start planning the nursery for baby Hobbs! Yes, we find out the sex of her baby on Wednesday morning.  I am beyond excited!!  

I will be 38 weeks on Wednesday, which means only 2 more weeks till the due date!  FREAKS ME OUT to think about it.  But with all the planning, I am somewhat physically ready.... just not emotionally and mentally.  :)  

So here is a collage of pictures below of Abby's nursery (you can make it larger by clicking on it).  You can also check them out (and more) by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

black betty said...

hey, girl!!! shoot me an email at blackbettysbizkits@gmail.com and i'll send you an invite to my blog. i made it private.

glad to hear all is well for you. my little man is 12 weeks old today!!! i can't wait to see pics of you and baby. :)