Tuesday, May 5, 2009

.work.shower.

Today I had another AMAZING baby shower!  My coworkers honored me with a shower during lunch today.  I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I am to work with such amazing people.  I had a wonderful time and got some great stuff for our baby girl Abby!  My sister, Jennifer, was able to make it to the shower - thank goodness!  She has been there by my side through every step of this journey.  I cannot WAIT to return all these favors for her!  Bo was able to make it too after he finished up his first final exam.  Thanks to everyone who was a part of this special day and a special thanks to my "HR Family."  We are going to get our Travel System this weekend!!  I am beyond excited!!!  Below are a few shots from today. . . 




All my goodies from today. . . .

No comments: