Thursday, May 21, 2009

.baby.update.

So today I went for my first "weekly" doctor's appointment. It was not very fun this time because she actaully does "the check." It was very uncomfortable and I wonder if I will make it through this whole thing. But all checked out okay. No changes, other than another 2 lbs heavier. My whole pregnancy has been a true blessing. I haven't gotten sick really and I haven't gotten "miserably" big. I have gained 32 lbs, but I am so tall I carry it well. I am now thankful for my height. :) The worst of my problem is the frequent bathroom breaks and my recently VERY swollen feet! They are very swollen and have actually become a little tender from it. But if that's the worst of my pregnancy, I'm thanksful. Now, a little over 3 weeks left before my due date. At first I didn't think I would make it to June 16th, but now I think I will. I don't know - we'll see!
As for other things, the nursery is nearly completed! I hope to have some pictures posted soon. I have started washing things in her "special" detergent. Her sheets and most clothes are washed. I have somewhat packed her hospital bag and must start packing mine. I am just not quiet ready for her arrival, but I must be prepared. She could come any day! I am full term (37 weeks) on Tuesday.

No comments: