Thursday, June 4, 2009

.another.girl.

As most of you know by now, my sister is expecting a sweet BABY GIRL!! I cannot believe she is having a little girl!! She is currently a little over 18 weeks preggo - almost halfway there. We ALL were prepared for her to have a little boy, but God totally had other plans. I am just beyond excited that she is having a girl - just like me. This is something we had dreamed of our whole lives - to have kids so close in age. And now - for both of us to have girls just TOPS THE CAKE! Thank you God for such wonderful blessings! I'll have to keep everyone posted on Baby Girl HOBBS!

As for me, I went for my weekly doctor's appointment today. I am currently 38 weeks and 2 days preggo. I have not dilated or ANYTHING! I was somewhat disappointed, but also relieved at the same time because I am just not ready for her arrival yet. My doctor wasn't concerned, but is ready to "make plans." Not sure exactly what this means, but I can only assume she wants me induced by my due date. But before we "make plans" she wants me to come in on Monday afternoon for a sonogram. Then she will discuss a plan based on how big she is and her position, etc. Hopefully I will dilate or something over the weekend because I do not want to be induced! To me, that only leads to a c-section. We'll see.

So I will keep everyone posted on Monday as to "the plan." Till then, have a GREAT WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is SUCH exciting news! I tried to post a comment on Jenn's blog, but couldn't so I'll put it here. I'm sure that your momma is looking down and smiling at all this happiness! I'm beyond happy for ya'll! Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with Abby. Hope she's here soon!