Saturday, March 14, 2009

.4d.sonogram.

So this past week we had our famous 4D sonogram!! It was very exciting! We had it done on Wednesday around lunch time. I was exactly 26 weeks, which is when they start doing the 4D's. I was so anxious to get a glimpse of my baby girl I couldn't wait any longer.

I was really worried we wouldn't get any good pictures, but I think we got some. She wanted to keep her hands and arms covering her face the entire time. Her feet and legs were also up over her face half the time. It's like she is getting very cramped already.... mainly due to those long legs, thanks to her daddy! You can't really tell who she looks like but I see some chubby cheeks like her mommy! The 4D is really neat, but my baby looks kinda like an alien at times. It's amazing how technology allows us to take a glimpse inside my belly through all the fluid and everything!

You can view a short clip of the video of our sonogram at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3X8vj3PcNA. You will notice in the video the sonographer is tapping on my stomach to try and get Abby's hands out of the way of her face but she wasn't going to have it. Below are a few of my favorite pics from the sonogram.



No comments: