Sunday, January 18, 2009

.getting.ready.

So the past two weekends, all I have done is begin my preparations for my sweet baby girl.  Last weekend my sister, Bo, and I went to Brookhaven in hopes of nursery ideas and of course - maternity clothes.  We went to the famous Expectations.  It was a cute store and I did get some good maternity clothes, but that's about it.  Aunt Jenn bout me the cutest "It's a Girl" shirt!  I should be able to wear it soon and "fill it out!"  Last weekend I also began cleaning out the spare bedroom to make room for the nursery.  That project continued on this weekend and will take another weekend before it's completely cleared out.  We've come along way though.

I've also stared wearing the ever dreaded maternity clothes! Egh!  I only had one good pair of pants that I bought in Brookhaven so I wore them one day last week to work.  All my other "normal" pants will either not button at all, or not button comfortably.  So off to Target I go! I've got to get some comfort.  I found a belly band that basically allows me to stay in my "normal" clothes but leave them unbuttoned.  This has been a life saver!  I have worn it nearly all week until the clothes I ordered online come in.  I ordered some pants from the Gap b/c I have to have the LONG length.  They should be in this week!

So my belling is really beginning to expand and I should be "really" showing in the next week or two.  And hopefully I will begin feeling her move some.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jennifer Hobson said...

Let's get some photos of that belly on here! ;)