Tuesday, July 21, 2009

.one.month.

Where is the world has the time gone? My baby girl is now over a month old! If a month goes by this fast, I can't imagine how quickly her first birthday will be here. It's so sad, but it's so fun! I look at her everyday and think... "what else will she see for the first time today?" She has so much to do in her life and I'm SO excited for her and to be there with her! I cannot wait to share everything with her.

Her first month of life was the best month of my life! The first few weeks home were tough, but worth every second of it! Now that we've sorta got our schedule down things are a little easier. We've made a few ventures out and she's done great! We do "tummy time" to strengthen her neck muscles in hopes that she will soon hold her head up on her own. She is making little noises and they are the sweetest in the world!! She is getting better at focusing on things and following things with her eyes. I say all these things as a proud mama, but am sad that she is "growing up." I think everyday about how I will wish for these days back in years to come. I love little Abby with all my heart!

Here are a few pics from her first month. . . .

Just finished tummy time:

Silly Girl:

Napping with Daddy:

Same EXACT shirt her mommy wore:
Napping:

Sweet Baby Girl:
Abby with her Mommy:
Celebrating her "One Month" (Thanks Aunt Jennifer!):

1 comment:

black betty said...

awe...she is too cute!!!